Lucy Babaran, RN, MBA:
USHF Executive Director;
- Past President of Kalayaan Incorporated
- Co-Founder of Alab Ng Puso Foundation USA Inc.
- Current President of Alliance and Friends/ composed mostly of spouses of UERM Medical Alumni Association of America Inc.
- Past President and Board Member of Auxiliary of Philippine Medical Association of So Cal for 12 years
A. Executive Director is responsible for overseeing the administration, program and strategic plan of the organization
Executive Director (ED) is the key management leader of an organization
- (1) Report to and work closely with the Board of Directors to seek their involvement in policy decisions, fundraising and to increase the overall visibility of the organization.
- (2) Works with USHF Board in order to fulfill the organization’s mission. Works with USHF Board to ensure that the mission is fulfilled through programs and community outreach.
- (3) Responsible for strategic planning to ensure that USHF can successfully fulfill its mission into the future.
- (4) Responsible for communicating effectively with the Board and providing, in a timely manner, all information necessary for the Board to function properly and make informed decision.